Violy, an intelligent app which can listen and understand instruments’ voices.
VIoly is the must-have app for Violin, Viola, and Cello learning and practicing.
Violy app makes the string instruments practice easier for the music teachers, students, and all-level players. It listens, auditions your music practice!
Violy can hear and follow your practice without any extra hardware, at the end, Violy provides audition results and scores.
You can have 15 days gift to experience Premium features.
Even if you are not a Premium user, most of features are available to you, include sheet music download and audition.
VIoly makes music/music instrument practice easier.
For student: real-time audition feedback;
Violy raises efficiency of practice. Students can persist the music studying with no difficulty.
For teacher: real-time homework report;
Spend less time to correct student’s basic parts as intonation, rhythm, etc. And teach students more efficiently, know more about a student’s performance.
For parents: no more pain as music practice partner;
Have a comprehensive view of your child’s music skill.
- Get your smart device at hand.
- Enter the app, find the sheet music you want to practice, and click to view the sheet in Audition mode.
- Smart Start: play open strings 1/2/3/4 (E,A,D,G for violin) in turn, and start a practice.
- Score Following: the app recognizes your performance. Meanwhile, the cursor on the sheet will catch up with the music you have played.
At the end of the audition, the app evaluates the practice, and outputs the result.
Score and stats: analysis every note in wrong intonation/rhythm, and the pitch offset of each note.
Active score following for Audition:
- Smart Start: no device operations needed. just play the open strings to start a practice.
- Music following: during the practice, the cursor follows the played sound, and automatically jumps to the right point.
- Automatic Stop: no device operations needed. If you want to stop the practice, just stop playing.
- Section Practicing: start playing at any start point, just click on sheet music to set a start point.
- Repeat Signs: repeated sections of the sheet music are supported well. You can set to turn off the repeated section.
- Polyphony: the app follow multiple parts on the sheet music, and indicates the bias of each note.
- the default mode is Audition: It is the recommended mode for the users who are familiar with the sheet music.
- Note-by-note mode: Under this mode, you just play the note where the cursor is located. If your note is correct, the cursor will go to the next note, otherwise the cursor will not move. This mode is for the users who are not familiar with the music.
- The digital sheet musics are input based on original music books.
- All musics can be played. Just click on the music to set new start point.
- 100% free to download.
- Updates will be launched automatically if a sheet fault is fixed.
- More musics will be added, and will be always FREE.
- Audition score is calculated for every time.
- Detailed intonation and rhythm stats, and offset trends are analyzed for every practice.
- Stats for overall.
- Create groups to organize students.
- View practice timeline of every student.
- View the detail result of each practice: score, stats, and details.
We expect your feedback eagerly!
- During usage, any question, idea or suggestion can be submit on “Me -> Help&Feedback -> Feedback” page.
- There is feedback button on the left-top side of sheet page. By clicking this you can report sheet error of any sheet and tag the position.
Follow us on: Violy.app
Feel free to contact us at Support@Violy.app
“Without music, life would be a mistake” ― Friedrich Nietzsche